Measures approx: 4.75" x 2.5"
WoodUbend mouldings are perfect for quickly and easily enhancing your upcycled furniture and craft projects. All you need is a heat source, some good quality wood glue and a surface to stick your WoodUbend to:
– Heat the moulding with a heat gun, hair dryer or on a griddle.
– Apply glue to the surface or the entire back of the moulding.
– Press onto surface firmly.
– Heat once more.
– Remove excess glue with a Q-tip, baby wipe or wet paint brush.
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
Orders generally ship out within 24 hours Tuesday - Friday.
Not the right fit, color, style?
Returns must be received within ten days of the date your order was delivered. Please notify us of the expected return. Clothing must be returned in NEW condition. What we look for when accepting returns: Tags MUST be intact as they were received. Clothing must be free from odors. Damaged merchandise will NOT be refunded or exchanged. Return shipping and original shipping is non-refundable, we are a small business and unlike the big box online retailers cannot absorb the cost of shipping. Once we receive the item, please allow 5-7 business days for the credit to post to your account.
Due to the limited quantity of inventory, we will do our best to exchange the item if we have it available.
The following items are FINAL SALE:
- Sale items
- All seasonal/holiday items
- Leggings & Bralettes
Defective or Damaged Merchandise:
- Things happen during shipment, or we are simply human and make errors! Let's fix it.
- Please reach out to us within 2 days of receiving your damage or defective item.
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 281-770-2813.
- Cancelled orders will be assessed a 15% restock fee.